This rudraksha is form of Goddess earth.
The wearer gets health, strength and intelligence. The wearer gets victory in whatever he does, gets immense power and fulfillment of desires. By blessings of Mother earth, the wearer always
remains in abundance. It is ideal for people in real-estate and land dealings. If worn by ladies who are prone toabortion, it protects the unborn child and she is able to give birth to a healthy beautiful baby
Mantra - "Om Hreem Shreem Vasudhaye Swaha"
Represents: Goddess Earth (Bhumi)
Eighteen Faced Rudraksha is ideal for people connected to any kind of trade or work related to earth. Thus, it is suitable for dealers of stones, iron ore, gems, builders, architects, property dealers, contractors, architects, farmers, etc. Recommended for counteracting ailments like loss of power, neurological breakdown, mental stress
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Following procedure Should be followed to energize and get the blessings of Rudraksha beads.
(1) Choose an auspicious day and time of wearing may be Monday or any specified day.
(2) Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
(3) Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on facing north east or east.
(4) Use Panchaamrit which is a mix of unboiled milk, honey, curd, Sugar and Ghee.
(5) 9 leaves of peepal tree in a plate
(6) Plates for offering in a puja
(7) Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks (Agarbatti), Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha.
(8) Offering Flower, fruit, Coconut.
(9) After all this offerings wash rudraksha with Ganga Jal (water)
Place the Rudraksha in front of Your Isht dev and Lord Shiva with 9 leaves of Peepal tree and Chat “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” and then Chant the Mantra "Om Hreem Shreem Vasudhaye Swaha" at least 11 times, or 108 times