Sphatik Shree yantra of high quality and finishing with best finishing and Genuine quality crsytal (sphatik).
Size - 4 to 4.25 inch
Height Width - 4 to 4.25 inch
Weight - around 2200 gms
Normally these type of 2kg shree yantra are around 65 percent clear and remaining 35percent are filled with bubbles.
Mantra - "Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalay Praseed Praseed
" Om Shreem Hreem Mahalaxmay Namah"
Sphatik (Crystal) shree yantra 3d Shaped is considered to be the most auspicious of all Shree yantras and all yantras. Shri yantra is also said to be healing power and has the power to heal mind, body and Soul.
Shri meaning wealth and Yantra - Meaning "Instrument" - The Instrument for Wealth The Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. Shree Yantra has that unexplained power to fulfill all our withstand and change our life for the better. Shree Yantra is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life......... Shree Yantra is highly sensitive and has magnificent magnetic powers. Shree yantra is said to be a divine store-house of energy which pick up particular cosmic ray wave emitted by the planets and other universal objects and transform them into constructive vibrations