Exclusive dome Shree yantra
The Worship of Shri vidya has been popular in India From anicent times.Diagram of Shree(Shri)Shree is very eye catching and powerful.It is constructed with an intersection of nine triangles. A combination of these nine triables make Shree(Shri) yantra the most dynamic and powerful of all yantras.Shri yantra is also known as yantra of Cosmos. In kamkalavilas it is said that Shri yantras is constructed on the same principles on which the human organism is constructed.
Mantra - Om Shreem hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalalay Praseed Praseed
Om Shreem hreem Shreem Mahalaxmay Namah
Shri yantra has nine Chakras
2 Trikon- the central triangle, which contains the bindu.
3 Ashtar - A group of eight triangles outisde the trikon.
4 Antar Dashar - a group of ten inner triangles.
5 Bahir Dashar - a group of ten inner outer triangles.
6 Chatur Bashir - a group of fourteen triangles
7 Ashta Dal - a ring of eight petals
8 Shodash Dal - a ring of sixteen lotus petals
9 Bhupur - the Square form with four gates
Shree Yantra is
- the cosmic form ( the daigram of evolution and development of the cosmos)
- the form of the human organism ( the diagram of inner circuits of the body)
- the form of Goddess Tripur Sundari ( because the goddess is energy, which prevades the entire phenomenal world)
Shri meaning wealth and Yantra - Meaning "Instrument" - The Instrument for Wealth The Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. Shree Yantra has that unexplained power to fulfill all our withstand and change our life for the better. Shree Yantra is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life.........
Shree Yantra is the source of supreme energy and energy is nothing but another form of element in the shape of waves and rays. Shree Yantra is highly sensitive and has magnificent magnetic powers. Shree yantra is said to be a divine store-house of energy which pick up particular cosmic ray wave emitted by the planets and other universal objects and transform them into constructive vibrations.
Shree yantra is infact the most powerful and can be used for all purpose as shree yantra can not only to attain wealth and prosperity and also can increase peace in the family and increase knowledge also.
Yantra will be made of copper base and pure 24 carat gold plated, with name and mantra of yantra with red colour.
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.