Maha Sudarshan Yantra is the highly Protective Yantra. The Sudarshan refers to the discus of Vishnu, weapon to repel and punish evil and it is constructed from the pure flame of the sun. It is a dynamic Yantra in that the construction represents a whirling wheel of sacred flame that keeps all negativity, illness, misfortune and so on at bay. Within the body of the Yantra are inscribed sacred bija mantras or seed syllables that have proven their efficacy as protective talismans. When worshipping this Yantra, the devotee visualizes herself being in the centre of this sacred circle of sun-fire, secure and protected from all harm and ill that might befall him/her.
Size - 3inch by 3inch
Mantra - "Omnamo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Danvantraye, Amrita Kalasa Hasthaya Sarvamaya Vinasanaya, Trailokya Nathaya, Sri Maha Vishnave Namah"
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.