Ten Mahavidyas (Das Mahavidya yantra) are Known as Wisdom of Goddessess. The Gamut of these ten goddesses covers the whole range of divinity, encompassing horrific goddess’s at one end, to the ravishingly beautiful at the other
The worship of these goddesses suggests that the devotee experiences a refreshing and liberating spirituality in all that is forbidden by established social orders
Kali, Tara, Shodashi, Bhuvaneshwari, Bhairavi, Chinnamasta, Dhumavati, Matangi, Kamala and Baglamukhi are ten mahavidyas(Goddess of Knowledge).
(1) Kali is the mahavidya that removes the avidya (ignorance) that makes us fear of death. She is the first mahavidya also known as Adya (the first-born) names used for kundalini shakti.
(2) Tara is the mahavidya which is embodiment of rasa (emotions) and expressions, which is speech.The aspirants who adopts Tara as diety is not bothered by any rules and regulations. Remembering her only is sufficient. This makes Goddess Tara for anyone and everyone.
(3) Tri is three, pur is worlds and Sundari is beautiful maiden. The most beautiful Goddess who is inravelled in her beauty in the three worlds is Tripur Sundari. Shodashi means ''one who is sixteen years old).Shodashi brings transcendenta
(4) Bhuvaneshwari - Worship of Bhuvaneshwari brings the divine plan realized and the illusionary nature of maya beomes the play of the divine lila. This realization brings about a change in both the emotions and the body chemistry - a change in consciousness and awareness.
(5) Tripur Bhairavi yantra - Worship of Tripur Bhairavi leads the sadhak to experience the upward flow of the seminal Fluid.She helps those who have overcome lust, anger, avarice, spiritual ignorance, pride and envy which are great enemies of spiritual growth and of the awakening of Kundalini.
(6) Chinnamasta - Worship of chinnamasta brings power of will and vision.
(7) Dhumavati - Worship of Dhumavati is performed to invoke the dark forces of maran, Uchchatan and vidweshan.
(8) Baglamukhi - Worship of Baglamukhi the Sadhak is able to gain Siddhies and can do mirracles, eliminate those who pose obstacles to him and create a suitable atmosphere for himself.
(9) Matangi - is an adviser(mantrini) to the goddess Lalita, who is also known as Tripur sundari, She is the goddess of Speech who gives power of oratory. She should be invoked to achieve command over speech, creativity, music, Knowledge , to remove disharmony and achieve harmony in life.
Note - Yantra will be Energized by our learned Purohit (Poojari) to get the real benefit of Dasmahavidya yantra.