Shubh Labh yantra is a combination of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi and is also called laxmi ganesh yantra. Lord ganesha helps in attaining Siddhi and Goddess Laxmi blesses with wealth. Shubh Labh yantra would not only open the doors of your destiny but would also bless you with all happiness and prosperity.
It has been said that every home should have Shubh Labh yantra as the yantra will bring peace, prosperity, fame, good luck and increase in business.
Yantra can be kept in Cash box, almarih, temple, puja ghar.
Mantra -"Oom shareeng Hareeng Kaleeng gloung gag ganpataye var varad sarjan me vasmanaya svaha"
Content - Base copper with 24 carat gold plating
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.