One of the most powerful and most effective for reducing and avoiding accidents yantra is the vahan durgatana nashak yantra blessed by Lord hanuman, yantra can be kept on dashboard of cars, can be kept in pockets, also can be kept in temples, worshipping of this yantra helps to protect and avoid uncertain acidents and also helps to keep the evil objects distracting concentration away while driving.
It acts as a shield to protect and save the worshipper from any such miss fortunes, and ensures his own, his family's and his belonging's safety during journeys.
Size - 3 inch by 3inch
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.