Beautiful 24 Carat Gold plated Locket yantra
"Om Lakeem Lakeem Devdattmaaye Mum Vashyam Kuru Kuru Swaha !!"
Vashikaran literally means ‘to have someone under your control’. Hence, the Vashikaran Yantra is worshipped and used to attract the person you desire and bring him or her under your influence. This Yantra can be used to bring back the lost love in your life or for attracting / drawing someone in your life with whom you want to spend your life. It can also be used to bring back any other relative back in your life like Mother, Father, Brother, Sister or any other relatives. Vashikaran can also be used to attract prosperity and success in your life. It concentrates the energy of your mind waves to influence the woman or man of your dreams.
The more intense your desire, the faster the results – provided you perform the ritual worship of the Vashikaran Yantra with sincere devotion and single-minded purpose. Also for bringing a beloved person under control for good or beneficial intentions such as promoting harmony and synchronicity as a couple. This Yantra should not be used for negative purposes or ill intentions. This Yantra can be applied in various ways such as gaining cordial professional and personal relationships between superiors, colleagues, friends and others. It can also help obtain favours from others especially in matters relating to one's profession
Puja of yantra can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.