15 mukhi mantra - "Om Hreem Hum namah, Om namah shivaya"
This bead is form of Lord Pashupatinath.The wearer finds high energy levels to put into action his thoughts and ideas leading Economical progress.This bead improves Intuitive ,Abstract and Lateral thinking in addition the wearer finds high energy levels to put into action his thoughts and ideas. The wearer of this Rudraksha has strong wit and intelligence. He talks with different people and at different places as per the place and opposite person with his Brains and intelligence and wins the discussions.many people has seen that especially old people who are debilitating and have frequent health problem finds it a very important remedy to keep the energy level intact to maintain their body for normal health
This Rudraksha increases the Sperm in males and makes him very strong.This Rudraksha is considered to be very useful for the person who is engaged in the Business of chemicals.This Rudraksa is a Highly Auspicious Rudraksa that influences the gaining of Mukti from Paasha and helps to prevent the loss of attainment of Moksa in this lifetime
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Following procedure Should be followed to energize and get the blessings of Rudraksha beads.
(1) Choose an auspicious day and time of wearing may be Monday or any specified day.
(2) Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
(3) Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on facing north east or east.
(4) Use Panchaamrit which is a mix of unboiled milk, honey, curd, Sugar and Ghee.
(5) 9 leaves of peepal tree in a plate
(6) Plates for offering in a puja
(7) Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks (Agarbatti), Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha.
(8) Offering Flower, fruit, Coconut.
(9) After all this offerings wash rudraksha with Ganga Jal (water)
Place the Rudraksha in front of Your Isht dev and Lord Shiva with 9 leaves of Peepal tree and Chat “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” and then Chant the Mantra "Om Hreem Hum namah, Om namah shivaya" at least 11 times, or 108 times.