Seventeen mukhi rudraksh represents Mata Katayani
Mantra - "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA"
Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha is very effective in gaining the unexpected money. It is specially useful in attaining the property, vehicles and all physical assets. Seventeen Mukhi is also very effective in various sex disorders like Night falls and premature ejaculation. The wearer also gets freedom from diseases, losses, sadness and fears. Gives fulfillment of all desires related to getting a life partner, progeny, good luck and prosperity. Removes obstacles in path and gives immense prosperity.
It blesses the wearer with all the four attainments of life namely Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha. Women wearing this Rudraksha can expect to have all their desires, fulfilled, like good family life, happiness for children and prolong and healthy life of husband.
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Following procedure Should be followed to energize and get the blessings of Rudraksha beads.
(1) Choose an auspicious day and time of wearing may be Monday or any specified day.
(2) Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
(3) Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on facing north east or east.
(4) Use Panchaamrit which is a mix of unboiled milk, honey, curd, Sugar and Ghee.
(5) 9 leaves of peepal tree in a plate
(6) Plates for offering in a puja
(7) Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks (Agarbatti), Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha.
(8) Offering Flower, fruit, Coconut.
(9) After all this offerings wash rudraksha with Ganga Jal (water)
Place the Rudraksha in front of Your Isht dev and Lord Shiva with 9 leaves of Peepal tree and Chant “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” and then Chant the Mantra of specified bead at least 11 times, or 108 times.