19 mukhi rudraksha is form of Lord Narayan the supreme of all Gods. The wearer of 19 faced rudraksha never has lack of anything in life. Nineteen faced rudraskha gives immense wealth, success in business , abundance in all spheres and good health. The wearer of 19 face rudraksha gets blessings of Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi and is blessed with many virtues , beauty and prosperity. The wearer gets freedom from dreaded diseases , gets perfect life partner. Nineteen faced rudraksha removes obstacles in job/business/education and removes planetary afflictions. The wearer gets Moksha.
Mantra - "Om Hreem Hoom Namah"
Size - 29.25 mm
This is one of the many most important Higher Mukhi Rudraksha representing the Primordial Power and Mystical Energy of The Lord Narayana as The Supreme Creator....... with values and merits based in the Consciousness of the Godhead in humanity and Incarnate Divinity. These values and merits of the 19 Mukhi Lord Narayana Rudraksha manifest themselves for the weaerer by supporting the fullfillment of desires and relief from the pain and suffering of Karma acting as an armour or Kavach that protects the wearer from the blows of adversity in life. It is this Supreme Narayana that the Holy 19 Mukhi Lord Narayana Rudraksha is named for. The wearer of this Holy Rudraksha also reaps the benefits of becomeing closer and closer to the likenes of the Mystical Energy of the Supreme Creator.
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Following procedure Should be followed to energize and get the blessings of Rudraksha beads.
(1) Choose an auspicious day and time of wearing may be Monday or any specified day.
(2) Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
(3) Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on facing north east or east.
(4) Use Panchaamrit which is a mix of unboiled milk, honey, curd, Sugar and Ghee.
(5) 9 leaves of peepal tree in a plate
(6) Plates for offering in a puja
(7) Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks (Agarbatti), Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha.
(8) Offering Flower, fruit, Coconut.
(9) After all this offerings wash rudraksha with Ganga Jal (water)
Place the Rudraksha in front of Your Isht dev and Lord Shiva with 9 leaves of Peepal tree and Chat “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” and then Chant the Mantra "Om Hreem Hoom Namah"