21 mukhi rudraksha is representated by Lord Kuber, Wearer of this rudraksha is powered with Super power, Immense prosperity, materialistic desire. Kuber is Lord of Wealth and gives protection for mantra and Tantra
Mantra - "Om Yakshyaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaaya Dhanadhanyadi padayeh Dhana- Dhanya Samreeddhing Me Dehi Dapaya Swahi"
Twenty one Mukhi Rudraksh is best suit to those who are doing business, owners of multiple companies, political leaders, directors, legal consultant etc and who are always taking risks
This Rudraksha should be worn by the persons who desire worldly pleasures, huge burunenes & super richness. It also helps in protecting the wealth that a person has earned & it also protect the wearer from his enemies.
The holder of this Rudraksha never falls dumpy on their success and Wealth, health and prosperity always remains within the family. The family will be more famous for success, spirituality and always it will remains in the path of Sanatan Dharma.
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Following procedure Should be followed to energize and get the blessings of Rudraksha beads.
(1) Choose an auspicious day and time of wearing may be Monday or any specified day.
(2) Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
(3) Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on facing north east or east.
(4) Use Panchaamrit which is a mix of unboiled milk, honey, curd, Sugar and Ghee.
(5) 9 leaves of peepal tree in a plate
(6) Plates for offering in a puja
(7) Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks (Agarbatti), Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha.
(8) Offering Flower, fruit, Coconut.
(9) After all this offerings wash rudraksha with Ganga Jal (water)
Place the Rudraksha in front of Your Isht dev and Lord Shiva with 9 leaves of Peepal tree and Chat “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” and then Chant the Mantra "Om Yakshyaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaaya Dhanadhanyadi padayeh Dhana- Dhanya Samreeddhing Me Dehi Dapaya Swahi"