Exclusive collector 14 mukhi rudraksha of high quality, Shape and heavy bead.
Size - 30 to 32 mm
Fourteen Mukhi - This mukhi is ruled by Saturn(Shani).This beads is helped to cure weakness, colic pain,pain in bone and muscle,delay in achievements.
Beneficiary for Capricornus(Makar) and Aquarius(Kumbha).
14 Mukhi Mantra - Om Namo Namah.
It is the most precious divine thing Deva Mani.14 Mukhi Rudraksha is found most rarelyIt is said to have born from the eyes of Lord Shiva. Fourteen faces invokes compassionate qualities making individuals more kind to living things. It maintains good health, increases prosperity and knowledge. Wearing or placing them in cash box, this rudraksha helps in making good profits in business. IN puranas it has been said that 14 mukhi is a blessing of fourteen vidya, fourteen manu, fourteen lok, fourteen indra in the form of lord dev.This bead has the energy and power of lord hanuman It has abilities of reviving stagnant business to speedy recovery and success. Practitioners shall be able to see changes in terms of monetary gains, a success in ventures and free from all financial difficulty. Wearer always feel nearer to God,provides the wearer safety, richness and self power, wearer of this beads never fails in taking decision and foresees the future by enlightening the sixth sense.
It has been beleived that lord Shiva himself was wearing 14 mukhi rudraksha, so wearer gets all the benefits and blessing of lord shiva in the form of 14 mukhi.
As this bead is ruled by saturn,these bead completely protect the individual from Saturn Mahadasha ( Sade-Sati Dasha).
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Following procedure Should be followed to energize and get the blessings of Rudraksha beads.
(1) Choose an auspicious day and time of wearing may be Monday or any specified day.
(2) Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
(3) Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on facing north east or east.
(4) Use Panchaamrit which is a mix of unboiled milk, honey, curd, Sugar and Ghee.
(5) 9 leaves of peepal tree in a plate
(6) Plates for offering in a puja
(7) Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks (Agarbatti), Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha.
(8) Offering Flower, fruit, Coconut.
(9) After all this offerings wash rudraksha with Ganga Jal (water)