Offering milk, water, or vihbutito the sphatika Lingam removes all curses and negative karma. When the Siva Panchakshari Mantra is offered
108 times, with milk or vibhuti, the darkest sins are
destroyed.If one chants the Siva Panchakshari Mantra 108 times
with vibhuti, one obtains tremendous merit. If the
vibhui obtained from such worship is spplied to the
forehead, ones fate which is written ont he forehead
by Lord Brahma can be completely altered for the
better. If one eats a pinch of that vibhuti, all
poverty, sins and dieseases can be destroyed.
Puja performed to a sphatika Lingamwill enhance ones
confidence and power. Mantra siddhi or perfrection of
any particular mantra can be more easily obtained when
chanted before the spahtika Lingam with oferings.
Methods of Puja and Placement of Shivlingam
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the Shivling while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the Shivling in front of your Temple and also Lors Shiva and start chanting the “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.