Ganesha is a combination of two words gana and isha. Ganesha is the lord of all existing beings, that is, of the creation. All spiritual worship in the hindu traditions begins with an invocation of Ganesha (Ganesha Puja). One of the most popular Hindu deities, he is propitiated of every undertakin, such as taking a journery, building a house, or writing a book or even a letter.Ganesha Yantra removes Hurdles and ease New beginings .One who does the upasana & puja of the Ganesha Yantra is blessed with success in his work, business, undertaking & desires. He is also the God of education, knowledge and wisdom, literature, and the fine arts
Mantra - "Vakra tunda Mahakaya Suryakoti Samprabaha
Nirvirghana Kurume Dev Sarva Karyeshu Sarvada"
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.