Gruh Dosh nashak Yantra.
It removes Vaastu ill-effects from place of work/residence and rectifies the faults of a building, site, home, office or structure due to wrong construction or creation. Vastu yantras removes negative energy from workplace, home, buildings, rooms by clearing defects from the surroundings and generating positive energy providing benefits to the worshipper of yantra.
Mantra - "Om Aakarshay Mahadevi Ram mam Priyam Hey Tripure Devdeveshi Tubhyam Dasyami Yanchitam"
Size - 3 inch height and 3 inch width
Methods of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times