Ketu” in Vedic Astrology is not a visible celestial body. It is what is generally referred to as a “shadow” planet as it is one of the invisible nodes of the Moon, a point in space related to the elliptic of the Earth and the orbit of the Moon. Ketu Yantra is an auspicious talisman that is used to appease the planet Ketu. If Ketu is malefic in your horoscope, this yantra is recommended to remove the malefic effects. The Yantra blesses you with respect, friendship, love and charity!
The Ketu yantra abolishes all the negativities and brings about success in business and victory over enemies. It takes care of the various diseases inflicted by the negativities of this planet such as skin problems and surgery. Recitation of its mantra accordingly helps and gives amazing results! It has a tremendous impact on human lives and also the whole creation. In some special circumstances it helps a man to achieve the zenith of fame. Ketu is sometimes called the “saintly planet” as it can also bring great longing for liberation.
Through the worship of the Ketu Yantra one can appease and ward off the malefic effects of all the other planets. Acknowledgement and worship of this shadowy celestial body brings all-round happiness and a general sense of well-being. It showers prosperity on the devotee. It is also said to remove the effects of snakebite and illnesses arising out of poisonous substances entering one’s body. It bestows good health, general wealth and prosperity
Mantra - "Om Hreem Ketave Namah"
Purpose - for gaining blessings of Shadow Planet Ketu
Methods of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panchamrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also Gangajal should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times