Matsya yantra clears all sorts of vastu faults, like a fish cleans a pond. It is highly recommended for businesses and house to bring prosperity and wealth. This yantra represents Lord Vishnu who incarnated as a great fish and purified the cosmos for perfect balance and harmony.
Matsya Yantra represents Lord Vishnu who took the avatar of this marine form to save the world from a deadly danger. You might enjoy a rewarding and flourishing career; but sometimes, might lag behind in your personal life. Matsya Yantra rectifies all sorts of Vaastu faults at your home/workplace paving way for positive spirits around you.
Size - 3 inch by 3inch
Mantra - : "Tat purushaya vidmahe mahaminaya dhimahi tanno Vishnu prachodayat"
Methods of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times