One Face ( Ek Mukhi)- This Face is ruled by Sun(Surya).Astrologically it is held to cure diseases such as right eye defect, headeache, heart disease, bone fracture, skin disease, bowel problem, fever, appendictis, stomatitis,dyspesia, lung disease etc. caused by the maletic effects of Sun.
Total No. of Beads - 54 pcs Indonesian beads
Beneficiary for leo(sinh) birth sign.
1mukhi Mantra- "Om Hreem Namah", "OM Namah Shivaya"
Properties- One mukhi rudraksha is regarded the most auspicious rudraksha blessed by lord shiva.It enlightens superconciousness, wearer gains all happiness,spirituality and mental structure changes and he begins to feel renunciation from the worldly affairs ,improved concentration on the mind object and revives from the problems arising from loss of wealth, prosperity or richness, luck.Wearere get both, bhoga and moksha.Peace and pleasure abide in the house where one mukhi rudraksha is worshipped.One mukhi rudraksha is found in two shapes round and half moon shape.Round Rudraksha is highly devoted and praised in our ancient scripts but it is very rare and nearly a myth.One mukhi half is easily available and found in a family tree of Rudraksha from India particularly from Rameshwaram.one mukhi is a subsititute of the round one mukhi and talkin about significance there is no difference between them, only thing is it must be real and pure in whatever shape it may be.
Puja of rudraksha must be done by the can be done by the wearer himself or can be energized by the Gurus, pandits or priests at the temple.
Following procedure Should be followed to energize and get the blessings of Rudraksha beads.
(1) Choose an auspicious day and time of wearing may be Monday or any specified day.
(2) Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
(3) Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on facing north east or east.
(4) Use Panchaamrit which is a mix of unboiled milk, honey, curd, Sugar and Ghee.
(5) 9 leaves of peepal tree in a plate
(6) Plates for offering in a puja
(7) Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks (Agarbatti), Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha.
(8) Offering Flower, fruit, Coconut.
(9) After all this offerings wash rudraksha with Ganga Jal (water)
Place the Rudraksha in front of Your Isht dev and Lord Shiva with 9 leaves of Peepal tree and Chat “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” and then Chant the Mantra "Om Hreem Namah"