Sampoorna mahalaxmi Yantra is the yantra for wealth, peace and prosperity bestowed by the lords and dieties of wealth, giving you power and attainment of wealth.
Size - 6inch height and 6 inch width
The yantra is a powerful yantra with a combination of Vaibhav Laxmi yantra, Shree yantra, Kuber yantra and Shree Siddha beesa (Laxmi beesa yantra)
Powerful Yantra which Attracts Wealth towards the worshipper,bestows wealth, prosperity and good fortune on the worshipper. All desires are fulfilled by uttering the Mantra of this yantra, and the worshipper is never lacking in money & material comforts - his house & treasury are always full, and he & his family never face shortage of resources
Mantra - "Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalaly Praseed Praseed"
Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalaxmay Namah"
Methods of yantra puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.