Goddess Saraswati is regarded as Goddess Of Wisdom and also Goddess of Speech.Suitable for Students who suffered from Breakups in education and also suffering from maletic effects of Jupiter.
Saraswati is Goddess of knowledge, music, and the fine arts.
Saraswati yantra is used for Knowledge, Education & Creativity for Students, Businessmans, Entrepreneurs, artist and people involved in creative activities.Concentration and memory power will increase. Only good thoughts will spring up their minds. For acquiring spiritual wisdom also the grace of Goddess Saraswati very essential.
Mantra - "Ya devi Sarva buteshu Vidya rupen Sansistha,
Namastasye Namastasye Namo Namah"
Size - 3inch/ 3inch
Devotees using this yantra should keep the yantras in their temples or their Study room or their office desk with their Face facing towards north east direction (as Sun rises in north east).
Very Useful for students, artists, researchers, professional and teachers as japa of mantra and yantra can lead to concentration and peace in mind.
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times