Mahalakshmi Yantra is for the worship of Goddess Lakshmi, "the Eternal Goddess of Wealth & Prosperity".
It bestows wealth, prosperity and good fortune on the worshipper. All desires are fulfilled by uttering the Mantra of this Goddess, and the worshipper is never lacking of money & material comforts. Mahalaxmi yantra itself brings Goddess Mahalaxmi at home or place where the yantra is kept, Yantra can be kept in cash box, temple , sacred place of home, amlarih , shop cash box.
Mantra - " Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalalay
Praseed Praseed Shreem Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmay Namah "
Mantra Should be enchanted atleast 21 times at the time of placing the yantra.
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times.