Siddha Rahu yantra
Size - 3inch Height and 3 inch wide
Content - Base copper with 24 carat gold plated
Mantra - "Om Chra Chachri Chro Sum Rahave Namah"
To remove the maletic effects of Rahu in the horoscope and to reduce the impact of this planet in the form of illness, obstacles in accomplishments of work, accidents......Rahu yantra should be kept.
Rahu can be appeased through devoted worship and chanting of Rahu mantra to prevent hidden enemies, wrong diagnosis of illness, deceit from those around us and negative energies from affecting well-being.
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times