Crystal ganesha catches the light and reflects beautiful rainbows. It is a symbol of radiant white light energy. Its power lies in its structure reaching towards light form type depths of the earth. The crystal acts as a catalyst, a conductor of energy. It is a both a receiver and transmitter. Crystal attune themselves automatically to human liberations because of their affinity with human spirits writing spiritual links when they one worn or held. Crystal protect you from outside negative vibrations.
Weight - between 20 to 30gms
Height - approxi 1.25 to 1.75 inch.
Puja Of Sphatik Ganesha
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
Any idol of Ganesha is considered to be very auspicious and particularly keeping sphatik Ganesh of high quality, eye clean flawless crystal is very auspicious, keeping this ganesha on the desk of office table, in temple, in Car desk or Gifting someone is very good. Ganesha always protects the family members and brings peace and prosperity and sphatik Ganesha will also help in removing the negative energies from homes.
Mantra : "Aum Gang Ganpatye Namah"