Shri siddha sainath yantra for all round protection.
Sai Baba was a divine incarnation whose love for his disciples is very well known . Lacs of people have been blessed by merely having faith and belief in Sai Baba.
Sainath Yantra gives the worshipper all the wishes he/she asks for. The blessings of Shri Sai Baba stays with the worshipper.
When this yantra is established in home temple, the blessings of Sai Baba are showered on the residents of that house giving them health, wealth and all round prosperity
Mantra:- "Om Shri Sadguru Sai Nathaya Namah "
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of respective yantra indicated at least for 11, 21 or 108 times