Kali Yantra bestows on the sadhaka fulfilment of all his desires, wealth, comforts of life and is used for Mohan or Vashikaran purposes. Mahakali yantra is very powerful and tested yantra.
This Yantra has occult powers & it's worship reverses the ill-effects of black magic, and frees a person from the bad influences of spirits & ghosts. This Yantra also eliminates the harmful effects of malefic planets, especially Saturn(Shani), which are usually responsible for misfortunes, sufferings and sorrows in life. Kali Yantra bestows spiritual power, and results in fulfillment of desires, increase in wealth and comforts of life
This yantra is embossed on copper plate and is Gold plated . One should keep the image of Kali while performing puja on it. The Eight plated lotus represents (1) Akasha (2) Air (3) Fire (4)Water (5) Earth (6) Mind (7) Intellect (8) Ego.
Mantra -"Om Kareeng Kalekaye Namah,
Methods Of Yantra Puja
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of Mahakali yantra indicated above at least for 11, 21 or 108 times